We wanted to take a minute to update you on some changes we’ve made to our newest Language Edition. Thanks to the help from lots of players that have contacted us, our trusty language developer Tim has been able to resolve an issue that was blocking about 70,000 words from being accepted in our game. We also found that the tile values and total puzzle scores weren’t right. We updated those too recently, and now our puzzles are much closer to the same generation criteria as English Edition, including scoring range. If you haven’t played in the last day or so, give it another try!
We’ve had several hundred “missing words” reported to us. Those really help! Of those, and after we fixed the issue with word removal, our Swedish lexicon “naturally included” about 2/3rds of the reported words. We are still looking at why the remaining 1/3 of the reported words are still missing or being removed. Swedish will continue to improve in the coming days and weeks—so please keep the feedback rolling in! We are listening.
— Jason / Black Snapper